Sunday, October 25, 2009

My Pregnancy Pics

I am now entering my 38th week of pregnancy already...still no signs of labor yet, sabar! sabar! So before the journey ends, i would like to remind myself of how i look like throughout my 3rd trimester of pregnancy, just as a sweet reminder of this amazing experience called pregnancy...

My "mak buyong" pictures..











So far i've gained around 10-11 kilos, and the baby now weighs around 2.7 kilos (as at 37 weeks)..tomorrow i'm gonna have another checkup routine @DEMC and we'll see how it goes from there...perasaan setakat nie adalah sangat tidak sabar ok!! Tak sabar nak tengok baby dan tak sabar rasanya nak bergerak pantas macam dulu hehe..terasa diri ini tersangatlah berat & asyik sakit sana-sini-sinun....doakan ya!













No comments: