Monday, January 5, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!!


Lama pulak tak update blogku ini..aritu sibuk balik kampung kenduri-kendara bagai, pastu my beautiful Michiko (my adorable cat) pulak sakit, kat ofis sibuk pulak nak pindah department so asyik tertangguh jer sebab macam2 nak pikir....


bukan apa..sajer nak wish "HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009 (1430 HIJRAH)" to all, especially my dear family members & close friends
2008 has been a memorable year for me..who would've known that i would meet the love of my life when all i could think about was to move on with my solo life in a new house that year...
Here's a list of my nostalgic moments/accomplishments etc in the year 2008 :
  • Met my future husband
  • Got married
  • Became an instant mother of two teenagers
  • Move to my own house
  • Became an official blogger in blogspot (previously blogger kecil2an kat friendster)
  • Other things that shall be kept to myself

As for 2009, here's what i'm hoping for :

  • Become a better muslim, wife, daughter, mother, teacher & employee..
  • Get pregnant & have baby/babies
  • Upgrade my house with new accessories
  • Change my car
  • Keep up in my reading...hoping to get a complete Sophie Kinsella's novels
  • To finally buy the things that i've-always-wanted-but-don't-have-the-heart-to-buy-it such as Annick Goutal's perfumes, L'occitane stuffs & designer lippies
  • Hoping my daughter would get GOOD SPM results & placed in GOOD higher institution college

So there goes the list..hope you have yours too, share it with me now won't cha...

Sincerely Syamariz!

No comments: