Sunday, February 22, 2009

25 random things about me..

I was going to put entries with pictures that i have kept for months , but then the camera's AA battery went dead & unchargeable anymore, i move on to the cardreader i borrowed from my brother, also tak function ke haper...after much thinking (2 seconds to be exact), i decided to expose myself a bit in this post, perhaps you would know me better after reading this..thanks breinda for giving me the inspiration on what to ramble today :



25 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT SYAMARIZ



1. My favourite colour is pink & purple



2. I never dream of owning luxurious cars, to me cars are just vehicles that bring u to places, owning a Myvi is enough to make my day (as for now still driving my gud ol' kancil)



3. I have a soft spot for animals particularly cats, that furry little thing always makes me laugh and they are the best remedy whenever you are feeling down & lonely



4. If i am not what i am today, i would probably become a zoologist, a vet, a museum curator, beautician/mak andam or somebody in the entertainment business haha....(cita2 tak menjadi)



5. I like to keep myself updated with "dunia hiburan" hehe...dah besar panjang ni pun dok beli majalah hiburan lagi



6. I love trying out new food & eateries..so far have tried korean, japanese, spanish, italian, middle east etc..will keep on hunting for good food (my fav now is korean)



7. I have difficulties maintaining my weight. I am not those blessed with high metabolic rates plus i love eating (refer no. 6), and so i got heavier with age...(i try to control what i eat though whenever i feel i went to far)



8. I'm such a coffeeholic...must have nescafe tarik kurang manis every single day! And i would switch to nescafe ais, white coffee, ice blended mocha, ice mocha latte or ice caramel macchiato once in a while...pendek kata my day is not complete without my dose of caffeine



9. I bring 2 liters of plain water to the office cos i can't live without my plain water, air masak, air kosong dan sewaktu dengannya....in fact i'm a bit traumatized without plain water in hand, it helps to hydrate the body and wash off the caffeine effects..



10. I like reading magazines and novels, pampering myself at spas, going to kopitiams & buying toiletries/make-ups/handbags



11. Penah masuk TV & menang rancangan Popkuiz sewaktu berusia 23 tahun (1997), this happened right after i graduated from UUM (tengah takde koje). I emerged as the episode's winner (winning over 2 other groups) and the prizes were RM2k cash, vacation for 2 to a resort in Terengganu, t-shirts, jeans, handbags, watch, CDs and some other that i can't remember. But the downside of it was....most of the goodies are old stocks chitttt!!!

12. I can't ride a bicycle..

13. I'm scared of blood (haemophobia), heights (acrophobia) & "lipas terbang" ewwww...

14. I like everything korean...thier language, food(yang halal le), country, places, culture, people, dramas, music (the list is endless)...i even watch channel 303 KBS World, hope i could visit it someday

15. I can't swim (without life jacket) eventhough penah amik Ko-k swimming masa kat U dulu..

16. I can be considered as "kaki bangku"...terribly bad at sports to the extend if people throw a ball at me i would run away instead of catching it hehe..

17. Eventhough i am bad at sports, but i love recreational activities such as canoeing, rafting and such...was once a canoe club member in varsity

18. I treasure nature...lets keep our earth green!

19. Tak suka orang yang menyombong or perasan bagus, menzalimi haiwan & buang sampah merata tempat

20. Sometimes i could be very sensitive and timid..i hate myself when that happens

21. I don't like political issues nor discussing about that...

22. I have a habit of plucking out unwanted hair on hubby's face...must have the tweezer ready at all times (a bizzare latest addiction right now)

23. I was once a die hard fan of New Kids On The Block (NKOTB) **blushing**

24. If i were to venture into business...i would like to own a spa or kopitiam

25. If i have a million dollars i would settle off my debts, perform hajj then travel around the world, buy branded make-ups, shoes, clothes & handbags and maybe open up a small business

There u go folks...my rambling for today cos i don't have the idea on what to blog at the moment, am still searching for the camera's batteries in order to upload a few pictures in My Kopitiam, till then the entry would be pictureless..

Have a nice day my dear friends and silent readers....

2 comments:

edrina said...

akak, i also was a die hard fan of NKOTB ekekeke dan saya jugak takut lipas terbang huhuhu

syamariz said...

hahaha..rasa2 people our age memang tak sah kalo takde sindrom NKOTB dulu, kalau tanya bebudak skrg dah tak kenal dah huhu...rasa tue sgt kikiki