Monday, February 16, 2009

Apa nak jadi..

Haiiii...(said in a weak tone like Ross did in Friends)...

I'm now trying as hard as i could to update My Kopitiam but to my dissapointment, time is (as always) an obstacle to my pure intention, now add that with workload as well...i know, lame excuses ain't it??

Masa sedikit yang ada kat ofis tu sometimes i went bz checking my emails, my fb & sibuk checking out other people's blog...huhu akibatnya blog sendiri terabai

Masa yang terlebih kat opis well, as i'm teaching of course most of the time will be spent in the classroom and doing things related to it...., in addition to that, i was appointed as the person in charge in dealing with "office maintenance", hari2 ada jer aduan kerosakan yang pelbagai jenis, on top of that...my never-ending work in co's annual report yang tak siap2 lagi, and also other catching-up-on-the-dateline that need to be prioritized....erghhh bila la buat entry yang best2 camni...

At home, please don't expect me to open up my laptop..balik rumah cuma ingat katil ajer (oppss jangan ingat bukan2 hehe), usually i will catch up on my reading at home, atas katil..comfy!!! That is after i took care of hubby's and the kids' meal.......After a tiring day, what could be more cozier than that? Stuffing my nose into my novels and magazines until the eyes decided to retreat into another world...zzzzzzzz. TV pun dah jarang tengok....i dunno what's hot on tv right now..usually the kids will conquer that area.

Hmmm what else had happened to me during my absence??? Let's see...haritu terkena urinary track infection, sangat sakit & tersangat fobia jadinya ok....must drink lot more water after this!

After my cats died, i feel kinda lonely without the furry fella's acts & antiques...rindu dgn aksi diorang yang macam2 tu..tapi bila pikir2 balik, i'm soooo not ready for another grief over a dead pet..so nanti dulu laaaa

Huarghhhh...boring kan, i'm still on the transition mode ok so till then..hope i could update My Kopitiam with much more interesting stories after the transition mode is over..stay tune my dear friends!

Byeeeee...(still on a weak note like Ross's)

2 comments:

edrina said...

akak citer la pengalaman akak kena urinary track infection tu.. uish mesti sakit kan.

syamariz said...

hahaha..tak sangka ed nak tau, penah kena ker?