Friday, January 28, 2011

Sakit gigi aaaa.....

I'm still dealing with health issues....last tuesday went for check-up, today pulak went to dentist to check on the dental pain i'm feeling for the last 3 days

I don't know for sure whether the pain is caused by my gum or tooth since it came from both areas....nak makan pun siksa, especially bila mengunyah, tak tahan lagi so today went to the dentist

Upon check-up, the dentist told me that i have one big ulcer under my tongue which causes the pain around the tooth nearby...she gave me medicines & mouthwash (as in the picture below) and ask me to come in a week time for scalling pulak...ohhh ok, as long as tak sakit lagi dah

syamariz note:
siksa kan kalau sakit gigi..tapi nak gi dentist takootttt ; )

3 comments:

suzane said...

dah tua tuuuuuuuuuuuuuut tapi takut ish ish.....he he...sya i dah berjaya buat cup cake dengan princess printed..tomorrow nak try buat kek moist ngan dihiasi mickey mouse...wish me luck...moga cepat sembuh

syamariz said...

bab gg nie tak kira tua muda zen, eiiii ngiluuu...anyway dun forget to bring us some of ur delicious cakes

azura said...

cuti...cuti rehat kat rumah le..