Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Welcome 2011!!

After a long silence..(yess people! my blog is still alive), i decided to start fresh this year..

Is it one of my new year resolutions? Yes! Aside from "Go on a diet" (as alwayss...huarghhh) and "Take better care for my health because age is catching up"

Really hope i'm not as lazy as last year to at least frequently update my blog, if not everyday.

As for my little baby Nayra..she sure has grown now, will update on her progress as well (can u believe my last update was like 3 months ago)

Good luck to me....

Happy New Year to all who cares about me (and my blog haha)

Happy New Year to family, friends, colleagues

syamariz note:
setelah tahun baru hijrah disambut awal disember lepas, kini tiba pula tahun baru masehi..diam tak diam lagi 3 tahun syamariz akan menginjak ke usia 40 tahun!!!!!!!

No comments: