Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Co. Annual Dinner year 2008

My company had its annual dinner event on friday nite (19th december) at Concorde, Shah Alam, the theme was unique & glam u....as i didn't know what to wear plus nak jimat kos, i decided to wear my wedding kebaya and surprise! surprise! i was chosen as one of the best dress recipient award for the nite hehe..anugerah ini melayakkan syamariz membawa pulang...erkkk seketul hamper haha..

Mr B pulak dapat lucky draw..he got a chiller box (alah bekas yang boleh letak can drinks dgn ais bila nak gi picnics, trips etc tu). We were hoping for one of the grand prize (LCD TV/ Laptop/ Digital videocam) tapi tak dapat huhu....takpe la, dah dapat 2 hadiah ni kira orait la kan...

Next year i heard maybe dah tak buat annual dinner kot..hmmm ekonomi sekarang kan dah semakin merudum, lagipun pengarah baru pun cam tak berminat ajer dgn dinner2 nie so dunno la....i don't really mind, i just feel kalau ada annual dinner ni at least ada awaited event at the end of the year, dapat gak jumpa2 staf dari jbtn2 lain and also dapat melaram dgn baju2 glemer hehehe...arghhh whatever la


Me, my hamper & the lucky draw prize in the brown box
My lucky kebaya...ignore my 'fatness' ok folks

We went back with 2 prizes hurrayyyy..



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Syamariz, I read your previous entry about your cat Saiful. My condolence. I would suggest that you refrain feeding your cats with commercial cat food macam Friskies or Whiskas. Instead go for SciencePlan or the like. I learned this from my vet, katanya ada chemical dlm commercial food tu yg poisonous to cats, particularly male cats. SciencePlan ni mungkin mahal sikit but it's worth it.

syamariz said...

hi there...thanks a zillion for ur advice & concern, really appreciate that, i'll go for SciencePlan from now on..anything more to share, please feel free to do so...via commentbox or my email :syamariz@yahoo.com.my