Saturday, December 6, 2008

Still on my birthday..

Haha..tak abis2 lagi nak share, sajer nak mengabadikan gambar i had japanese & doughnuts on my day aritu. Suen, my colleague, was kind enough to treat me at Sushi King & Big Apple, one after another, mind u..luckily i had a big tummy, not to mention a big appetite as well! I went back to office with a bloated stomache but feelin very satisfied indeed. Tengok la muka syamariz yang semakin membulat & badan yang semakin mengembang in the pic above...fuhh got to do something on my appetite! Gambar kat Big Apple lupa nak snap heheh..

Next year, suen & i will be moving department. She'll go back to JPAM & me..back to JPG, so probably this will be our last birthday celebration together. Thanks again suen..

Also (again) many thanks to my dear friends & family who had sent me thier best wishes..ingat jugak kat hari tua syamariz nih..so happy for the remembrance!

syamariz note : i got another birthday present from Mr B...yippeee..will blog about it later ; )

2 comments:

aieenayan said...

Hey hey! You two are looking swell! Miss you both lah...!

syamariz said...

hey there...missing u too, kalau u ada mesti kita dah bertiga dlm gmbr tu hehe