Friday, December 19, 2008

My Belated Birthday Treat..

15th December 2008

3rd December has long gone...but i was still treated to a birthday lunch from...well my good buddy Yas of course! Haha..i love it...especially when the lunch is at TGI Friday's..yummy!!

Since the week on my birthday she was away on MC leave so on this day i had my belated birthday treat...birthday kitorg memang senantiasa akan di'celebrate' di sini cos both of us simply luuuurve the food here..

Yas & I..having a great time at TGI Friday's Subang Parade


We had Grilled Salmon...recommended for those who love fish

For dessert..Mud Pie! Half-cake half-ice cream chocolate delight with a hint of coffee flavour, poured with chocolate syrup...D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S!!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kita nih bila nk g outing lepak2 celebrate besday together2 hehe...
Selalu sgt wat last minit kan... ni musti psl susah nk pikir beli present nih!!!

syamariz said...

hahaha..ye memang betolll, kan senang kalau gi makan ajer, cuma kena set masa yang sesuai je la..next year kita start apakata