Saturday, November 15, 2008

Awww...he missed me!

I thought only my family misses me when i was away for the workshop, it turns out that the little fella here also kinda notice my absent, bila syamariz balik rumah macam biasa dia datang la sambut kan, but this time he is overly manja...tihihi..macam rindu je lama tak jumpa

When i was bz checking out my mails & stuffs petang tu, dia datang dok kat katil, sort of looking at what i was doing & demanded my TLC (Tender Loving Care)..ok so i petted his head, tickled his tummy & rub his chin until he finally fall asleep, geee..what a spoilt little fat orange cat : )

But that was that..after that he's back to normal, meaning he's over with the "rindu"ness...


aaaahhh..finally my mommy is home! i can get rid of the nightmare already..

hmmmm..what was my password again, oh yeahhh..miowww

mmmm..prrrrr....just what i need..a head massage, legaaa..urkkk


By the way..my name is Saiful aka Sepol (pronounced say-pool)..sorry for making a cameo in todays entry, i'm equally important to my mommy as the rest of the family..prrrr




3 comments:

aieenayan said...

Omigosh... say pool is sooo cute! geram geram! :-)

edrina said...

salam kak, thx for dropping by ya.. salam kenal gak dr saya.. oh akak pun senior uum yer :-). Saya link kan akak yer :-)

syamariz said...

ok ed, no problem..thanks!