Thursday, November 13, 2008

I'm back home..miss it much!

At last i'm home..yippeee...god knows how much i missed my 'katil empuk' , tiada tolok bandingan, even to hotels standard...



Today is the last day of my meeting, after checking out fr the hotel, not intending to disturb my hubby from work, i carpool with a friend of mine, who happen to live in SU, just a few meters away from Mr. B's office, then i call laling up to fetch me by the roadside (baik kan isteri..tak nak susahkan suami dia drive jauh2 ke KL..ececehhh..masuk lif tekan butang sendiri pulaks)



Then went for lunch with him, and (after almost an hour) tadaaa..i'm home again, as usual my cat Saiful (affectionately known at home as Sepol) greeted me with delight (i assume la..cos cats have no facial expressions)..ohhh rupanya dia laparr, after petting him on the head, brush his fur and all..oh ya kasik dia makan, i ran upstairs to the bedroom and jump on my bed grinning sheepishly...muahaha...i never want to leave home again...memang padan dengan cogankata "Rumahku Syurgaku".....100% agree..yupp!



Here's the nostalgic moments i endured during the 5 days i went for the
meeting (which i think is more of a workshop):

  • i never know i could miss my home, my cat & my family so much..not until they're apart (thank god i'm not that far away)

  • the new found friends are so friendly & easy to work with..so our tasks were completed earlier than expected..really puas hati

  • the hotel food is not bad at all, in fact is accordance to everybody's taste...the bread puding & cheese cake are among the sinful food to die for..yang lain that i found yummy, assam laksa, kueytiaw ladna, fishball noodles, spagetti boloignaise, mussels, otak2 etc..eventhough all are just plain ordinary food but it was prepared to my taste hehe..errr if only they serve more international food there, particularly korean..ahhhh **drools** but i'm not complaining though

  • i learn some new things (work related of course) and proudly contributed towards the ministry/nation ehehehe..cannot tell in detail one, cukuplah sekadar itu

  • Everybody got variety of souvenirs at the end of the workshop..as for me, i got a brown stones/crystal-like necklace, k.liza dapat tshirt...

  • and yang agak sayu...i got a msg from along (my friend) saying that her sister had passed away from cancer on the 2nd day i was there..promised to visit her this weekend, just to give her support..



Here's some photos for remembrance :

with my roomate k.liza (also from PSA)..waaa matching floral print shirt hehe


suasana kat workshop aka meeting.

syamariz note : ahh..alangkah nikmatnya dapat menikmati semula nescafe ais kegemaranku setelah 5 hari asyik minum kopi hitam pekat a-la hotel style tu...dah menggigil menahan ketagihan tau hehe...nampaknya i cannot tolerate just any coffee, it must be either nescafe or white coffee....

No comments: