Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Q&A with myself..

Sajer dok browse blog2 menarik di luar sana di saat jiwaku kacau and suddenly jumpa Q&A ni in one of the blogs....soalan2 ni orang yang kena tag ajer patut jawab, tapi boleh tak syamariz nak menyibuk jawab sama hehehe...


Starting time : 2:25 pm

Name : Syamariz tauke My Kopitiam
Sisters : 3
Brothers : 1
Shoe size : 5
Height : 155cm
Where do you live : Shah ALam, Selangor
Have you ever been on a plane : Yes..
Swam in the ocean : Yes too..
Fallen asleep at school : Nope...
Broken someone’s heart : I think so..
Fell off your chair : Macam tak penah!
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Yupp..latest was while dating my hubby, esoknya baru dia kol..penat kite tunggu dia sampai tertido!
Saved e-mails : Of course..
What is your room like : Neat & Tidy..with english theme chewahh
What’s right beside you: An empty chair..
What is the last thing you ate : Bihun sup, Half-boiled egg & a mug of hot nescaffe
Chicken pox : When i was 19 (zaman matriks UUM)...it was sooo humiliating phase of mylife, especially when teachers & friends made fun of your scars
Sore throat : Lama dah tak kena nie...
Stitches : 2 kali kot....My left foot..tersiat tayar basikal (adusssss) when i was 8...my forehead sebab jatuh tangga when i was 4
Broken nose : Nope..dah la hidung tak berapa nak mancung..mintak2 jangan la..
Do you Believe in love at first sight : Depends...always happen in a bollywood movie la
Like picnics : The very u.....especially kalo ada BBQ sekali
Who was/were…The last person you danced with : i don't dance..
Last made you smile : My cat Saiful...
You last yelled at : My cat Saiful too...
Today did you…Talk to someone you like : ahuhh..
Kissed anyone : Errr...my lalingg looo..
Get sick : InsyaAllah tak..sakit perut je sikit tadi
Talk to an ex : Never..
Miss someone : My old close friends whom i used to hang out with last time...
Who do you really hate: Orang yang membuang sampah/meludah merata2 & orang yang zalim pada haiwan..
Do you like your hand-writing : Sometimes..
Are your toe nails painted : Nope..only buffed while doing pedicure
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : My mom's..
What color shirt are you wearing now : Orange Batik..kakitangan gomen kan pakai batik hari khamis
Are you a friendly person : I think so..hmmm must ask my friends la
Do you have any pets : i cat...nama Saiful...kaler oren...muka sebijik maskot friskies
Do you sleep with the TV on : No..i'm easily distracted by noises
What are you doing right now : Pening kepala jawab benda nie..padahal banyak lagi keje lain
Can you handle the truth : Not so well..
Are you closer to your mother or father : Definitely my mother..they were divorced and i'm living with my mom
Do you eat healthy : i try to..
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex : ada kot..ntah terselit kat mana..
If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : laling hubby looo...he's a very good listener (at least to me)
Are you loud or quiet most of the time : l'm a quiet person most of the time..
Are you confident : Depending on who i am with or where i was at the time...

5 things I would do if i were a billionaire :
i. kasi setel sumer my hutang-piutang, my hubby's, my mom's..practically everybody in my family
ii. Bina 1 yayasan kebajikan yang membantu haiwan & manusia terbiar..
iii. Visit the places i've always wanted to go like...switzerland, new zealand, paris, south korea, japan, south africa, USA, Bali, Maldives, Mauritius...
iv. Buy things i've always wanted to buy...huge tudor mansion, big sporty SUV, LV bags, Jimmy Choo shoes, Neil Lane Jewelleries, Dior shades, La Mer Skincare, Juicy Couture clothes (and i started dreaming...)
v. Perform Umrah & Hajj with all my family members..

5 of my bad habits :
i. Drink too much coffee..
ii. Not a morning person..
iii. Kadang2 tu mudah tersentap..jiwa sensitip!
iv. Suka bertangguh..
v. Malas masak hehehehe...

5 places I’ve lived/living :
i. Aloq Setaq, Kedah
ii. Bayan Baru, Penang
iii. KK, Sabah
iv. Subang Jaya, Selangor
v. Shah Alam, Selangor

Finished at : 2.50pm

Okay la, Aieen..if ur reading this then i try to tag u lahh (baru2 belajar nak tag orang nie)...if u have the time that is...

2 comments:

aieenayan said...

Hey there...
Sorry, what do you mean by 'tag'? Dalam facebook or blog? Kalau blog, do you mean to say 'blogs u follow'? and if thats what you mean, I think its in profile setup. Cuba tengok, kalau takde, let me know k?

syamariz said...

Alaa kalo tak silap tag ni i tujukan soalan yang sama untuk u, meaning u have to do what i did dalam entry tu la..kalo dlm FB, tag meaning ada nama u dalam gambar tu kan..so if u have the time jawab la soalan2 tu haha..