Friday, September 26, 2008

A Family Buka Puasa

ni gaya teramat happy bukak pose la tu kikiki..
with the whole clan..ahh such special moment to be able to gather like this
my mom, hubby & son..
With my sisters & only brother..missing them very much..love u guys
yeahh..just to let u know i did the reservation haha
the darlings of my life (nabila is missing here cos she's in boarding school)
yeahh..the whole clan had fun on that day..yippeee
my bro & sis..tahun nie nak duit raya kena mai umah ok
The original family..before the latest addition on 15th august hehehe..
And last but not least...my ever dearest mommyyy..there's no word to describe my love & care for you (nak2 pulak dia yang belanja the whole buka puasa on that day) Thanks for everything ( i mean everythinggg..)

Tarikh : 21 September 2008
Tempat : Hotel Uitm, Shah Alam
Bilangan peserta : 8 orang yang macam2 perangai
Menu utama: Nasi Ulam, Nasi Putih, Nasi Briyani, Laksa Johor, Pita Kebab (my fav), Roti Boom, Mini Burger, Sup Kambing, Rojak, Dessert, Jus, Teh Tarik etc etc..


No comments: